Another odd harmonica

Since there seems to be a bit of chat about strange harps, has anyone
seen one with a horn attached? Reading a biography of the Wright
brothers a while ago, I saw that one of them had a harmonica with a
big horn on it for amplification purposes. I'd heard of something similar
on fiddles in the days before rock and roll (there is still one player
in Ireland who uses such a device) but I'd never heard of it on harps.

Has anyone ever seen one of these things?

--
Your children may loot, they may murder and shoot,| Mech. Eng. Dept.,
Fornicate and have cardinal knowledge,            | Trinity College, Dublin