Blues list??

OK now that I'm on the Harp mailing list, how do I subscribe to the Blues
mailing list?  I tried sending a subscription to Blues-L-Request but it
was returned in error.

BTW, I'm not a harp player but do enjoy some of the informational and
educational discussions.  As well as some of the SPAH experiences.  What
the hell does SPAH stand for anyway??  Who knows I may become convinced to
become a harp man someday.  It would sure beat haulin' a drum set around to
gigs!  Now I know I've got an old Hohner Marine band laying around here
somewhere ......

Cheers all,

Jim