Am. Blues Videos - re-post

--- Begin Message ---
    This is a re-post for those new on the list and because there has been
    recent interest in videos.

    >>>-- Posted to BLUES-L -->>> 2-Jun-1993 ***
    >>>-- Posted to HARP-L -->>> 2-Jun-1993 ***

    Blues Lovers:
    I just received a newsletter from an organization called American Blues
    announcing the availability of videos they have produced over the last
    year. The videos were produced in Columbus in a professional video studio
    with a live audience. I have not seen them yet but was fortunate to be in
    the audience during the taping sessions. Both sessions were great! The
    first was Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets with Sam Myers on harmonica and
    vocals. The second was really two shows - Little Charlie & The Nightcats
    with Rick Estrin on harmonica and vocals - and Catfish Keith, a Delta
    stylist doing vocals and great licks on a National Steel. These will be
    sold as two separate videos.

    Vol 1 No. 1 Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets (Sam Myers on harp)

    Vol 1 No. 2 Little Charlie & The Nightcats (Rick Estrin on harp)

    Vol 1 No. 3 Catfish Keith  * In the studio being edited (no harp)

    Price $19.95 + $3.00 S & H ($22.95 each tape)

    Check or M.O. only no C.O.D. or credit card orders.

    * I assume this tape is the same price - the ad said to call
      800-554-2587 to order. I don't know why they didn't just put
      it on the order form??

    Address:	AMERICAN BLUES
    		3327 NORTH HIGH STREET
    		COLUMBUS, OHIO 43202

    If you want to find out more I suggest you write or call the 800 number
    and request to be put on their mailing list.

    I am not affiliated with this organization in any way - I just think it's
    great that something like this is being done in my beloved "cow-town".

    Jack

--- End Message ---