BSHC tape descriptions

    Hi All,

    	I decided to post this due to the recent interest in video tapes.

    	BSHC has tapes of several artists & groups for sale. These are fairly
    recent tapes that were taped live at our festivals - Starting with our
    11th anniversary, 1987 - through 1994. (a couple years no tapes were
    sold). All are *HOME-VIDEO* quality. We don't claim anything otherwise. I
    should also note that all video tapes are VHS NTSC. Conversion to other
    video standards is quite expensive - Send private E-mail if interested.

    	Videos such as these are not readily available - SPAH has some but I
    don't know if past years are available from them. For example we have the
    only video of a Jerry Murad's Harmonicats (full) performance. This was
    before "our" George Miklas was with them. (George does appear with another
    group though). We pay royalties, by individual agreement, to professionals
    who are on our tapes. No one else, SPAH nor any other club, does this.
    [Oops, exception - Farrell returns *ALL* tape sales money to the artists]

    There are 2 Pages - 1 describes the tapes, 2 is a price list/order form.
    This post includes Page 1 (84 lines) which should fit on your printer at 8
    lpi. Page 2 - the price list (60 lines - 6 lpi) will follow this post.

          Jack Ely - Columbus, Ohio              SYS_ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- Begin Message ---
                      BSHC AUDIO and VIDEO TAPE DESCRIPTIONS

          18th ANNIVERSARY TAPES - April 8 - 9, 1994 (VIDEO ONLY)

    q) TAPE #1 - FRIDAY 1st SHOW HARMONICA CHAZZ (Chord Solos); HARMONICA
       JUNCTION QUINTET (Al & Judy Smith, Rudy & Doris Michelin, Bob
       Forgione); JOHN MURPHY (1989 Harmonica Champion of Ireland)
    r) TAPE #2 - FRIDAY 2nd SHOW MO VINT (Canada); DON LES HARMONICATS (Don
       Les, Bud Boblink & Frank Robinson)
    s) TAPE #3 - SATURDAY 1st SHOW HARMONICA CHAZZ (More Chord Solos);
       HARMONICA-NECTION (Bob Williams, Val Bachleda, Gordon Mitchell);
       HARMONICA HOT SHOTS (Al & Judy Smith)
    t) TAPE #4 - SATURDAY 2nd SHOW EDDIE GORDON (Fresno, CA), SANDY GERMAN
       (Cincinnati) with BUD BOBLINK (Chicago) & EDDIE GORDON; RON KALINA (LA)
    u) ALL FOUR TAPES - SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICE

          17th ANNIVERSARY TAPES - April 2 - 3, 1993 (VIDEO ONLY)

    m) TAPE #1 - FRIDAY 2nd SHOW a) The Windjammers; Dom Dirienzo, Walter Bush
       and George Miklas. b) Tom Troestler with Bud Boblink and Danny Wilson.
    n) TAPE #2 - SATURDAY 1st SHOW a) Jack Bacon (with tape accompaniment). b)
       The Harmonitunes - Sandy German, Danny Wilson & Bud Boblink.
    o) TAPE #3 - SATURDAY 2nd SHOW a) William Galison accompanied by JAG
       musicians (Jazz Arts Group, of Columbus) on piano, bass & drums.
    p) ALL THREE TAPES - SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICE

          16th ANNIVERSARY - April 2 - 4, 1992  *** NOT AVAILABLE ***

          15th ANNIVERSARY TAPES - April 12 - 13, 1991

    1) Larry Logan VIDEO, T120 VHS - Larry Logan, classical. With Wally Ford
       on Piano and Harp. Friday. April 12, 1991
    2) Don Les and Mo Vint VIDEO, T120 VHS - Don Les, jazz diatonic
       harmonicist, with Mo Vint on Chord, Pedal Bass and Harmonetta. 4/12/91.
    3) Eddie Gordon VIDEO, T120 VHS - Eddie plays them all. Chromatic,
       Diatonic, Harmonetta, Chord & Millionizer. Al Smith, Danny Wilson, Bob
       Williams, & Bob Bergione assist. Special guest, Jerry Murad 3/13/91
    4) Pete Pedersen VIDEO, T120 VHS - Pete is accompanied by Jim Watkins on
       keyboards, harmonica and his inimitable whistling. 3/13/91
    5) Larry Logan AUDIO, C60 cassette - See above. (edited)
    6) Don Les AUDIO, C60 cassette - See above. (edited)
    7) Eddie Gordon AUDIO, C60 cassette - See above. (edited)
    8) Pete Pedersen AUDIO, C90 cassette - See above. (edited)

       14th ANNIVERSARY TAPES - April 6 - 7, 1990

    a) Pete Pedersen VIDEO, T160 VHS - Pete Pedersen and Jim Watkins. Includes
       surprise guest Peter MadCat Ruth (Ya gotta hear Pete & Peter do 'Take
       Five'). Plus guest appearance by the Sgro Brothers. 2 hrs. 40 min.
    b) Pete Pedersen AUDIO, C100 Audio cassette - Same as (a) above, edited.
    c) Sgro Brothers VIDEO, T120 VHS Tape - Includes surprise guest
       appearances by Jerry Murad and Pete Pedersen. Non-edited.
    d) Sgro Brothers AUDIO, C90 Audio cassette - Same as (c) above, edited.
    e) Harmonitones VIDEO, T120 VHS - The Harmonitones, St. Louis, MO. Opening
       act for Sgro Brothers. One 1 hour act followed by open mic highlights.

       13th ANNIVERSARY TAPES - April 7 - 8, 1989

    f) Jerry Murad's Harmonicats VIDEO, T120 VHS - Chris Bauer joins Jerry,
       Bob, and Dick. First video ever of a full Harmonicat performance.
    g) Jerry Murad's Harmonicats AUDIO, C90 cassette - Same as (f) edited.

       12th ANNIVERSARY - April 8, 1988  *** NOT AVAILABLE ***

       11th ANNIVERSARY TAPES - April 3 - 4, 1987

    h) Sgro Brothers VIDEO, T120 VHS Tape - Our first Sgro Brothers video.
    i) Sgro Brothers AUDIO, C90 Audio cassette - Same as (h)

       BSHC (BHB) Hooked on Harmonica tapes - 1982 & 1988

    j) Hooked on Harmonica Vol. I  AUDIO, C46 Audio cassette - The Buckeye
       Harmonica Band. Originally released in 1982 as an LP.
    k) Hooked on Harmonica Vol. II AUDIO, C60 Audio cassette - Released 1988.

       HARPERS BIZARRE Audio Tape 1990 - Harmonica Quartet from Columbus

    l) Harpers Bizarre The "MOVIE", C60 AUDIO cassette - Don White, Marv
       Monroe, John Lieurance, Jack Ely & guests Bill Anderson & Mark Monroe.

         Note: Audio tapes edited to remove dialogue - music is complete
            *** See other side for prices and ordering information ***
               *** BSHC pays royalties to professional artists ***

--- End Message ---