Re: Silver Bassman 4-10 Combos

>Last Friday  an inquiry came through about silver face bassmans are they
>any good?  It turns out that in the mid 70's Fender did make a combo type
>4-10 bassman.  I don't know anyone that plays one but they are considered
>a good tone bargain for guitar.
	I have used one of these 4-10 bassmans.  They offer 70 watts
	but offer only a light sound for bass.  For diatonic and
	chromatic playing, they sound great!
>Private party I wouldn't want to go much
>moret than $300 for one.
	For $300, it should be in mint condition.  These amps sold new
	for around $400 - $475

--
George Miklas

"Tap.....Tap.....Tap.....Is this thing on?"