Re: Bandmaster harmonicas

G.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > Hello!
> >
> > I purchased my first harmonica 10 years ago through the Sears catalog
> > for $20.  It is a C/G tremolo "Bandmaster" and was made in the German
> > Democratic Republic.  It has a plastic comb and is about 8 inces long.
> >
> > Does anyone know if these are still available?
> >
> > Thanks.  - John
> >

> They are in England anyway John. They make a (resonable for the price)
> chromatic too. I wish they would do a D/G tremolo though.
> Gordon

I archive these articles and catch up reading on them every couple of weeks.
Thanks for your reply.  Do you purchase them at a local music store?  If so,
would it be possible to find out where they get them from?  If possible I am
trying to find an American distributor. (I wonder how much it would cost to
ship items across the Atlantic).

Thanks for any help you are willing and able to provide!
---
 John Walder (j-walder@xxxxxxxx)
 Research Programmer
 University of Illinois