Re: Gopher & All Music Guide

> can go to the gopher.wku.edu address.  On my system I first type O for
> other to get to the address screen.  I understand that you can access the
> harmonigopher using mosaic but I've never done that because I already
> have a path that works.  Maybe someone out there who uses mosaic can
> explain.  FJM

If you're using mosaic type
xmosaic gopher://gopher.wku.edu
to get connected. Then click on
Local WKU Information and Services
followed by
Way Cool Stuff Not Available ANYWHERE else on the Internet

That gets you the Harmonigopher.

--
Your children may loot, they may murder and shoot,| Mech. Eng. Dept.,
Fornicate and have cardinal knowledge,            | Trinity College, Dublin