Re: James Harman Mystery

Ok, I'll wrap it up once and for all. I interviewed him at length about
two-months ago. We discussed his amps in great detail as we are both
electronics buffs. I don't remember the details of his amp right know, so I
will go home tonight and listen to them and then post his word on the
subject. I do recall being impressed by the fact that he made the cabinet
that he has, himself. I said, "Damn James, that looks like an old blonde
amp." he smiled a broad grin and replied, "It's suppose to!" We also talked
about the little 3(or was it 5) band graphic EQ built into it for tone.
Did I get anyone's attention yet?

Tim Moody