Re: James Harman Mystery

Mississippi Saxophone?  Didn't I used to subscribe to that?  The name
sounds so familiar....HIP??  Hmmm. I just can't seem to remeber anymore.

Tim I for one look forward to your illucidation of the JH controversy.
It'll be interesting to see if his response to my direct inquiry on this
fascinating subject matches our prior and your current forthcoming
information.  BTW I keep listening
to the Johnny Mars hoping I'll like it.  No go.  Maybe my mistake is in
listening to the Paul deLay in the same month.

I was reading the Kim Field book last night.  I read the section on Tommy
Morgan.  I finished reading that and I felt like I could never acheive
the level of focus and expertise he's gotten to in one lifetime if I had
the next ten to try.  A fascinating book  That I would unequivocaly
reccommend to anyone on the list that hasn't already read it.  It pulls
together lots of little pieces into a cohesive whole.  FJM