Brendan Power Query

To Gordon:  The CD was called New Irish Harmonica.  Apparently it is
available in the US.  I did buy the last copy from Kevin's Harps and he
did say he thought he was going to have a hard time getting more any time
soon.  To all fellow listers.  I've gone 180 degrees from the Johnny Mars
which I still would say avoid at all costs to this Brendan Power which I
consider a must have.  The quality of the musicianship is excellent
throughout.  Mr. Powers intonation (unlike Johhny Mars') is flawless
throughout.  FJM