Re: SM58 mic

On Aug 23, 12:07pm, bob unger wrote:
> Subject: Re: SM58 mic
> I've seen the SM58 for $108 at Sam Ash.
> BU
> bob@xxxxxxxxx
>-- End of excerpt from bob unger

You might consider the SM48.  Basically a 58 that didn't meet all the
specs on high end and/or low end.  But I would imagine the differences are
not in the range that would matter for harp... and most guitar/harp
amps (esp. old tube amps) would drop the ultra high and ultra low frequencies
anyway.

I can't remember whether you said you were using an amp or plugging into
the PA.

Anyway, Musician's Friend and/or American Music Supply have the SM48 for
about $69.  They are good mics, too.

Just a thought,
Elliott New