Murphys

Michael Carley: Thank you for the information on the Murphys.  I have
located their names in a record catalogue. The problem so far being that
it's only listed as available in the U.K.  I suspect that I'll be able to
find someone that imports it directly into the U.S. if i look hard
enough.  My apologies to the listers for my indirect communication with
Mr. Carley.  My initial attempts at direct communication have all bounced
back.  I'm sure that I'll solve the problem soon.  I must say that
Winslow's prodding me to take a look at a Green Linnet catalogue proved
useful in the end.  My recent reading of the Kim Field treasure
Harmonicas, Harps and Heavy Breathers combined with the catalogue yielded
a list of Irish harmonica music titles.  Mark Graham being the
missing clue I lacked. Kevin Burke, Up Close (suggested in Mr. Fields
book), Kevin Burke, Open House.  This one also has the Murphys playing on
it.  Patrick Street, All in Good Time, and Joe Ryan and Eddie Clarke,
Crossroads.  The last one is fiddle and harmonica duets.  I don't claim
to vouch for any of these titles because I haven't heard any of them.
^They're all available on Green Linnet records a wonderful company with a
diverse catalogue.  Oh, by the way I think the CD I originaly asked about
is a Kevin Burke and Patrick Ball recording but I still don't know the
name.  I do think it's out of print in the U.S. though.  Sorry for all
the fuss about Irish harmonica.  FJM