Intro

Hi everyone,

	I have been lurking around the list for several weeks, and I thought
it was time that I said hello.

	My name is Tim Schutte, and I am a member of the Garden City
Harmonica Club. I have been playing for many years, but I only joined the
club several years ago at the urging of Al Boehnlein, who is a fellow
amateur radio operator. I enjoy playing all types of music on diatonic,
"echo" and chromatic harps, especially Celtic. I have attended two SPAH
conventions and enjoyed playing with a lot of fine musicians there. When I
got my Freenet account I started nosing around for info on harping, I found
this list and signed on immediately. I really enjoy the conversations.

	Thanks!

ttyl--Tim
###

--