Re: Introducing myself

> From:           "Steven D. Levine" <drsoul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Send reply to:  Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date sent:      Wed, 24 Aug 1994 15:32:48 -0400
> To:             Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject:        Re:  Introducing myself

> Hello Steven, and welcome to the list.
>
> About Rod Piazza - I never heard anything about him getting shot and having
> one lung. I have heard that about Jr. Wells though. I guess he has to drink
> all of that gin to fill the space where the lung shouldbe. :)
>
> -Steve

Hello all:

In reference to Mr. Piazza having only one lung, I remember when
Arthur Godfrey (I hope I spelled his name correctly) had a lung
removed as a result of smoking too much (Camel cigarettes sponsored
his show).  It didn't seem to hurt his ulelele playing any, though.

John

JGIUNTA@xxxxxxxxxxxx