Re: still struggling

On Thu, 25 Aug 1994, Barry Schaede wrote:

> There are no stupid questions on this list.  My opinion.  FJM

Boy that is good to know.  Well, here goes.  A serious beginner--namely
me--would like to know what book, or booklet you would recommend to learn
how to play blues harp?  I am not big into playing along with tapes, and
I am a slow learner with little musical understanding.  I am a three
chord guitar player.  Also, I have massive hands which currently seems to
be a bit of a hindrance to playing.  So any suggestions around this
apparent problem would be helpful too.

Many thanks for any suggestions,

Kevin