Re: Honking patrons

:I give him the old "you guys sound great, you wanna humor a harp player on a
:song?"  The guy looks at me, looks at my friend, pauses, then says "no" and
:walks away.  Not "Thanks, but no thanks" or "Thanks for coming tonight, but
:we just got this band together and are having a few problems as you can see"

This is one of those cats that has been soured by the harp. Even so, he
could have been a little more polite. After all you just complimented his
band.

Tim