Re: Honking patrons

On Mon, 29 Aug 1994, Tim Moody wrote:

> This is one of those cats that has been soured by the harp. Even so, he
> could have been a little more polite. After all you just complimented his
> band.
>
> Tim

Or maybe they wouldn't have let a guitar player sit in either.  Soured by
life is more like it.  Some people take themselves way too seriously.
BTW are we going to change the name of the list to BARTALK/BLUESJAM?
I guess what I had been trying to say before is that bars are public
places supported by the patrons that frequent them.  You lose an element
of control when you play out.  Why bother getting mad about things you
have no control over?  As Mr. Andruss' story so aptly illustrates polite
is nicer.  FJM I Quit on this subject.