Re: Sittin'-in, etc

Tim/Craig - I wasn't planning on sitting in with any one, It was one of
those spontaneous decisions made based on the circumstances.  I agree with
your policy of not trying to sit in; being invited makes much more sense.
Actually the whole thing was rather comical to me, so I threw it into the
thread for kicks.  They sure didn't owe me anything, but a little respect
would have been nice.

It's getting a little long, I agree FJM, but I feel there is a place on
this list for folks to talk about such things, since it's (blues jam) about
the easiest place to get playing time in, esp. for beginners.  Be aware of
the egos, don't expect too much, always be polite and you can't go wrong.
Sorry if it's old news to some of you.

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*