J.Geils Little Walter?

The reason I mentioned the high end fill on Ice cream man was that I had
not often heard Little Walter use the top end of the diatonic.  In todays
posts someone had called the harp part in this song a joke. The fill I
was talking about is just a little 5 note descending scale thing up on
the top.  I doubt it's a note for note lift by Magic Dick.  I am at a
disadvantage hear because the only J. Geils I have is the live one.  Same
song different version.  Sorry to the listers for not going direct with
this one.  My first try to Ricky B bounced back.  FJM