recommendations...

hi everyone,

Well it's coming up to that X-mas bonus time of year again - so it's high
time some good CD's were bought. I just got a copy of Clapton's 'From
the Cradle' with Jerry Portnoy on harp. Has Jerry done any other albums
in a similar vein ?

I've got a few Sonny Terry albums but i'm really after something with a
bit less country and a bit more bite - something you can really crank up
the volume on !

I hope you can help out there - I don't want a quiet x-mas.

Hear from you soon,

Paul.