accepted tab notation.

hi,

Is there an accepted notation for tabbing out songs ? The only one i've
seen that looked half way easy to follow was having ten lines - one for
each hole - and X's or 0's for blow or draw , /'s for bends.

some thing like this:

			      1     1 <-------number denotes No of 1/2 steps bent.
1--------------------------0-----0----------
2-----------------------------0-----0--/0---
3--X--/0----------X-------------------------
4---------X--/0-----------------------------
5-------------------------------------------
6-------------------------------------------
7-------------------------------------------

Is there a better system that I don't know about ? I find it hard to read
stuff from musical notaion when you're using different harps all night -
just as you've got the hang of the location of the notes on an A harp,
you switch to D and then to a Bb and so on until your head explodes in a
suitable manner.

Interested in your ideas ,

Paul