Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1993 09:17:27 -0800 (PST)
From: Rob Frantz <rfrantz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Slide Harp/Koch

Can anyone give me a review of the new Hohner Slide harp #7312. Long ago
I owned a Koch, but misplaced it and never put it to much use. Is this
Slide Harp superior? How well does it bend, especially on holes #2 & 3.
I prefer diatonic, but do play Chromatic for some songs. Does anyone out
there find much use for a Koch or Slide Harp, which I assume is of similar
construction?         Thanks,             ROB