Re: Chromatic repair

I noticed Jack Ely answered the chromatic repair question, however I did
want to make one addition to that list and it is one that the harmonica
community should not be without.

Joe Filisko
1313 Colorado Ave
Joliet IL  60435-3704
815 725-9095

Not only does he do chromatic repairs, but Joe builds one of the finest
custom harmonicas, bar none. He is a renowned and respected harmonica
technician, player, and teacher. To throw in a plug, Joe would be one of the
first people I would contact for custom work or chromatic repair. Then I
would call Dick Gardner.

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone