Next Issue of HIP

Daniel Frank asks when the next issue of HIP is coming out

I'm still working on HIP No. 4. Hole to have it in the mail by
early February.

Sorry it's taking so long, but, I've had to edit down 60,000
words of Howard Levy interviews (to say nothing of Bela Fleck and
Ken Nordine), and have been chasing down all kinds of interesting
info on harmonica construction and physics for the overblow
article, as well as filling in info for a Howard Levy
discography. I haven't even started on the records reviews.

The suggestion for more on vibrato is one that's somewhere on the
stove (I did one in HIP No. 1, and want to extend it).

Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica Information Press