Re: Peg Leg Sam and Harp-L Subscription Information.

Speaking of the basic command set in the HARP-L server, I noticed that, unlike
the blues list server, this list has no digest form.  Is there any chance that
some day I can get all of the previous day's notes in one package?  It's more
convenient for me to deal with them that way, and it removes the temptation to
stop doing what I _should_ be doing every time a new note pops up.  Heaven
forbid I should learn to control my own self...

While I'm here, I'd like to re-ask a question I brought up last week.  I've
noticed that the Wells/Guy album _Alone and Acoustic_ has as its I note (as
opposed to IV and V, that is) the draw 4 note.  I've been assuming that that]
note is B on an A harp; is the second note of that scale actually Bb?

dave.