Harp-L-Digest

I sent this to the list once already (at least I thought I sent it to
the list)...anyway here it is again, just in case the first one did
not make it to the list.

Original message following...Originally mailed at 1:13pm Jan 10, 1994.
Which was approximately 20 minutes after I received David's post
requesting a Digest form (I immediately went to the Sys-Admin to get
it set up...I hope it helps).

Chris
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

David Witzany <witzany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>Speaking of the basic command set in the HARP-L server, I noticed that, unlike
>the blues list server, this list has no digest form.  Is there any chance that
>some day I can get all of the previous day's notes in one package?  It's more
>convenient for me to deal with them that way, and it removes the temptation to
>stop doing what I _should_ be doing every time a new note pops up.  Heaven
>forbid I should learn to control my own self...

Ok Dave, you asked for it, now you've got it.

ANNOUNCING the Harp-L-Digest mailing list.  The purpose of this
mailing list is to send a package containing ALL messages posted to
Harp-L during that day.

To subscribe to Harp-L-Digest send an e-mail message to
MXserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx that says:

	SUBSCRIBE HARP-L-DIGEST "Your Real Name"

(remember to substitute your name for "Your Real Name").

Once you SUBSCRIBE to Harp-L-Digest, Please SIGNOFF Harp-L.  Remaining
on Harp-L while being on Harp-L-Digest will give you two copies of
every posted message.

Harp-L is set so ANYONE can post to it, regardless of whether you are
SUBSCRIBED to it or not.  So don't worry about signing off Harp-L,
you'll still be able to talk to us.

You can SIGNOFF Harp-L in the same message to MXserver where you
SUBSCRIBE to Harp-L-Digest:

	SUBSCRIBE HARP-L-DIGEST "Your Real Name"
	SIGNOFF HARP-L

Harp-L-Digest will NOT accept posts to it, and any reply to a package
from Harp-L-Digest will be sent to Harp-L.

If anyone has any questions or problems please let me know.

Chris
Chris Pierce -                    || Harp List:  Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx           || Archives :  Archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx            || Subscribe:  MXserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx