Re: Harp-L-Digest/QUERY.

Chris,
	I'm sorry that this is a naive question, but I don't consider myself
to be a wizz kid on the net use.

I am on the mailing list for HARP-L at the moment.
I also have full FTP use, Internet use, Bitnet, mosiac, and very nearly any
other goodies you can name.

Is there a benefit for people in my (very lucky) position being subscribed
to any one particular way of accessing HARP-L over another?

Disk space is not really a problem for me either, (lucky sod). :-)

By the way, I get over a thousand newsgroups at my site. Although the
guitar and keyboards are more my main instruments, I enjoy the posts to
this group probably more than most of the other groups.

I wonder if being a mailing list has anything to do with the fact that
it seems so warm and friendly, and lacking in bigoted flames?

Although the guitar newsgroups are good in that respect as well, to be
fair.

Thanks.
Gordon.