Re: Harp maintenance/up-keep . . . the Battle against Rust.

Hi All !

>The list has been pretty quite lately.  So I thought I'd throw this
>out.

I too was getting worried when the postings slowed down.

>BTW, George.  What's the news on news?  I still haven't seen anything
>in the groups about us yet...I was guessing that the moderators of the
>group (news.announce.newgroups) was just taking their time posting
>it...do you have any new info?

Chris.....I have been checking on it everyday.  It has been over a week
since I posted the RFD and am wandering if the moderator is breathing air
or pushing up daisy's.  In any event, I too am waiting to see the posting
and the discussion.

George

--
George Miklas, Bass Harmonicist, Jerry Murad's Harmonicats
E-Mail:   ah567@xxxxxxxxxxx   Music SIG: xx102@xxxxxxxxxxx