Re: Sonny Terry

Hi.  I've been on this list for a few months now and I've enjoyed it
a lot.  I wonder if anyone can help me with two things.

	1.  I recently purchased a Sonn Terry album called "Chain
	    Gang Blues" (Collectables Records, COL-CD-5-195).  Although
	    there is no documentation, I am sure that he's playing with
	    Woody Guthrie on many of the songs.  I'd like to get more
	    information on the songs (musicians, dates, factoids).  If
            anyone can help out, I'd really appreciate it.  The album,
	    by the way, is great.

	2.  Regarding overblows: When one blow-bends on 7-10, the note
	    goes down a half step (or two on 10 blow).  What happens
	    on a 6 overblow.  Does the note bend up or down.  Is the
	    technique similar to regular blow bends?  I can blow bend the
	    7 to 10 fine, but haven't been able to bend the 6 blow.
	    Finally, can one overblow the 1-5 holes too?

  ---  tony