Re: I've lost my keys!

When I want to determine the key a song is in, I usually take out all my harps
(diatonics) one after another and play the 2 draw hole. This is the key of the
song when the harp is played in second position (as it is in most blues). If it
sounds 'right' it's usually the right key. (You'll notice soon enough if you
picked the wrong one once you start playing along with the song.) If I suspect
that the song is in first position (old blues, folk-music), I follow the same
procedure with the 4 blow hole. Unfortunately I don't know how to do it with 3rd
and further positions.

Bart de Boer.