Diatonic Range

    Norbert wrote:
      Finally, my lowest pitch harp presently I have is in A.  Is a G harp
    lower in pitch, or am I thinking of a "low G" key?

    The normal pitched G harp is  lower than the normal A.  You can get a
    high G, but I'm not sure about getting anything higher than that.  I
    know you can get Marine Bands in "low" keys.  I have a low D that
    sounds really great, though I think I prefer my SBS in D, as it has
    that low range in addition to the normal range of the D harp.  The
    lowest you can probably get a Marine Band is low C, but I'd check with
    Kevin's to see what they've got.

    -Dan