Re: Metronomes and Chromatic Tuners

Chris,

I use a Boss TU-100, which cost me around 100 (UK) about 8 years back.
The thing I liked about it was the fact that it can play notes back to
me. Apart from using for tuning harps, guitars etc, I've also found it
invaluable when working on getting to play bends and overblows etc in
tune on the blues harp.

Metronomes are another thing - the one I use most I inherited from my
grandfather, so it's probably not available any longer <g>, but it
might be worth thinking about a drum machine, which will serve the same
purpose, but will allow you to work over differing rhythms, as well as
that maddening tick-tock.

Hope this helps.

Steve Jennings,
Editor, Harmonica World