reverb pedal

...For those who asked, the reverb pedal I've been referring to is the Boss
RV-3 (not the DD-3, as some here have speculated). This is a new pedal that
combines Boss' digital delay with a really great digital reverb. Sounds
good with guitar, too.
 I've always *hated* digital delay. I always thought it sounded cheesy
and dumb with harp, and no amount of tweaking could make it sound anything
but phony. Certainly, it wouldn't be confused with an echo sound, which
analog delays can emulate pretty well.