Re: Favorite harps - Specifically c#

  My lead man ysed to love to play Summertime for the audience and
I always took the opportunity to tell them that we were
going to play Summertime in C and that the suthor was going to
rotate in his grave becasue it was writeen for C Minor - which we
didn't have avaialbe.

On that same vein, wh8ile playing with a professional musician
at a Dixliland environment, he got caught by the accompanist
in that the accompaniest insisted in playing in C Minor
and he had a C Major harp and couocould or did not transpose.

Waht a mess when you threw in the fact that there was a fair share of
feedback going on.  What a night!