HarmoniGopher

I just wanted to say that HarmoniGopher is great, especially
now that there's a word searching mechanism! Interesting that
it comes after the KISS Gopher and Alice Cooper Gopher.

I like playing G and A Marine Bands, incidentally. I originally
 taught myself how to play on C and D, and looking back, it was kind
of as though I learned to drive using stick shift and now I'm on
automatic. For the stuff I'm playing (primarily folk), G and A are just
right.

Janet Lieberman
liebermanj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx