Re: New Stones Single.

OK, on reasonably good authority I have it that Mr. Jagger is the one
playing harp on the new album and new single, LOVE IS STRONG.  I have the
rest of this abbreviated post for anyone who is interested, or as you can
see, it's on "undercover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" USENET.

Am I the only one amazed and excited that Mick finally seems to have gotten
some real harp chops together (I haven't heard the single, but Norbert and
some of the people posting to underover seem to agree).  Can you folks
hittin' SPAH next week do me a favor and needle Mr. Musslewhite or others
who might know the story?  Thanks.

Harvey A. Andruss, III                  email: haandruss@xxxxxxx
                                          BUS: (612) 736-4625
                                          FAX: (612) 736-3839