3 draw hesitation

I recently replaced the reed plates in my Bb Lee Osker unit. The 4 hole draw
had died. Now I am having the following problem: when I try to attack a bend
on the 3 hole I have this split second hesitation. Occasionaly it is more
than a split second. It would appear from what I've read that the offset
may need to be adjusted? My question is which reed (draw or blow) needs to
have the offset adjusted?  Other than this hesitation everything else works
fine on the 3 hole. Both draws and blows can be had with either hard or soft
air. I can start with a 3 draw and bend down and back up with no trouble
(from the harp that is!). Any guidance/opinions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim