Re: Another Trivial Question.

I always thought that Muddy Waters wrote it. I'm pretty sure it's credited to
McKinley Morganfield on the Muddy Waters Chess Box credits. James Cotton
played on the first Muddy Waters recording of it.

Which brings up another question - does Pinetop Perkins tour with a harp player?
He's in town this weekend and I'm ging to see him since I never have before. I''m
just wondering if there will be any harp playing at his gig.