Help, new to harps.

A few weeks ago I bought a Hohner Pocket Pal and have been messing
around with it trying to learn some basic tunes. I sent away for
Hohner's information kit and was overwhelmed by the amount of and
types of harmonicas out there!

I am completely new harmonicas and music in general. Could someone
explain to me the differences between "diatonic", "tremolo", "octave",
and "chromatic" harmonicas? Are there different styles of music played
with each type of harmonica? I'm so confused....

Thanks, Jason.
aujkw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(I hope this post wasn't redundant--please excuse my naivete if it is
and reply via personal mail)