Re: Another Trivial Question.

Excuse me a second, you're right "MO JO" is credited to Muddy, and also
to Mckinley Morganfield.  But they are one an the same person.  Glad to
be here, being a guitar player myself and having sat in with Junior Wells,
Paul Oscher, Buddy Guy, etc.  I gotta tell ya, I'm from Manhattan, Paul
Oscher lives in Brooklyn, and he plays around under the name "Brooklyn Slim".
I saw Pinetop the other day. For the past year or more he has been using
Danny Russo on Harp and Brad Vickers on bass (who was/is the bassist with
Little Mike.) Danny and Brad are from New York City as I am, and I've had
the pleasure of playing with these artists also. Danny is a great harpist
with good singing voice.  I always enjoy seeing him perform.

Thanks for listening...

Rob... robdp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx