RE: SPAH and Farrell with the Internet

>As far as a summary of the convention, maybe George, Jim, Chris,
>and/or Winslow would care to do some of that (like I said, I was only
>there for two days, or else I'd do it myself).

C'mon, Chris  - tell us something.  Those guys must not be in yet.   Tap
tap tap -- come in SPAH folk.  Anybody home??? What was the highlight?

BTW, Kim Wilson plays Bayfront Blues Festival, August 12 in Duluth MN at 7 pm.

Regards,

|  |

Harvey A. Andruss, III
haandruss@xxxxxxx   *Opinions expressed my own not 3M*