Re: Memphis will be not be the same....

 I chuckled when you said that Memphis would not be the same.

It sure won't because I took at least 4 fleas with me in the form of
bites from that fleabag we were in.  I've traveled the world and
haven't had this problem!

Anyhow, the SPAH was fun but the scratching wasn't.

Bye.

--
Play Harmonica on the Mendenhall Glacier, Alaska June 4-11, 1995
Includes 10 hours of instruction and entertainment.  We are paired with