Re: Bandmaster harmonicas (fwd)

Hi.

Don't worry, as long as folk find the item of use, that's the main
thing.

Yes I am the guilty one, I wrote it!
If who ever is looking for it has problems getting it contact me.

I still have it on the mainframe somwhere and I will (try) and email a
copy to you.

Gordon

	EMAIL TO     GJackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx