Re: CMcCoy/Accordion

Hi, Jack,

I found your anecdote especially amusing.

>    harmonica buddy - he was all excited and said the 'Harmonika Boys' are
>    playing at Max & Erma's tonight. (Now this WAS exciting - we don't get

I belong to the Yugoslav Club of Greater Dayton, and we had the Harmonika
Boys play at one of our annual dance parties a few years ago.  You're right
- they were fabulous, but certainly more "electrified" than we're used to
in such a traditional setting.  Some of the older folks were a little put
out, but us younger dancers loved it!

Just a side note (no pun intended).  If you ever wish to advertise gigs
or concerts in Dayton, we have a LOT of people who enjoy out-of-the-ordinary
activities.  Feel free to contact me, or send me flyers, and I'll spread
the word around here.

Ann

  epp1397d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ann)  -+-  I haven't always been this way...
 * 3dstudio * charango * Frodo * gajda * gankino * handspinning * inkleloom *
  * inlineskates * jarocho * klapa * Madrid * pajdusko * quena * Varttina *