Re: SBS's and Inconsistent Reedset?

Yes the A is the highest pitched.  The last blow note is suppossed to be
the C# 4 octaves above middle C.  The last SBS I got was tuned wrong.
the last 2 blow notes were tuned to G# and A.  They're impossible to
retune because Hohner insists on using those little tiny short reeds for
the higher registers.  fjm