Re: QC (my soap box - skip if not interested)

I think you've got to take the stance that all harmonicas from the
factory are not going to be adjusted correctly.  I personally like to
play with a bunch of offset on the reeds.  I also don't like tempered
tuning.  I tune equal on the octaves and semi temper the thirds.  I bet a
lot of people out there would hate playing harmonicas set up the way i
like them.  Maybe the harmonica companies are trying for a middle
ground.  Although Hohners are horrendously out of tune straight out of
the box.  Ther's probabaly some one out there who likes em like that.  fjm