Re: Blues Harp Extravaganza in Minneapolis

On Thu, 2 Jun 1994, Don Berryman wrote:

> I just read an add in the Twin Cities City Pages for the
> Fifth Anual Blues Harp Extravaganza on Monday June 6th starting at 8:30
> @ Wiskey Junction 901 Cedar Avenue, Mpls.,MN +1-612-338-9550
>
> * MOJO BUFORD, PETE COTTRELL - Fabulous Minnesota Barking Ducks,
> * CHRIS MICHALEK, LYNWOOD SLIM, R.J. MISCHO - Red Hot Blues Band,
> * STEVE VONDERHARR, BIG GEORGE JACKSON - Serious Bidness,
> * STEVE GROSSANS - Rockin Daddy and the Rough Cuts, CHUCK EDWARDS - Boogiemen,
>
> Thought I'd pass the info along,
>
> don nothing-but-the-blues berryman
>
> --
> |Don Berryman   don_berryman@xxxxxxx +1-612-936-8100|   SUBVERT THE
> |ADC Telecommunications, Inc.  Minneapolis, MN 55435|    DOMINANT
> |Opinions expressed are my own.                     |    PARADIGM

It promises to be a good show.  I get to open it up starting at 8:30.  I
don't know what the other guys will be doing but I plan on doing some
smooth jazz,  super greasy funk and a gut wrenching blues.  I am going to
publicly attempt Giant Steps on the diatonic for the first time.  Wish me
luck!

-Chris Michalek