Re: Lee Oskar and WAR?

On Fri, 3 Jun 1994, Steven D. Levine wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if Lee Oskar still plays with WAR? They are in town
> this weekend and I thought they would be worth seeing if he was playing
> with them.
>
> -Steve

Yeah I think so.  I saw them last year here in Minneapolis.  Lee was
with them but their bass player was gone that night, however,  the
keyboardist played all they bass lines.  WOW.  It was a great show,  I am
looking forward to seeing them again.  They are due to arrive here on july
16th.   Does that mean he will not be at the SPAH convention?

-Chris Michalek