Re: Blues Harp Extravaganza in Minneapolis

Regarding Chris M on 6/6/94:

>> RJ Mischo  doesn't seem to have a schlong problem.  In
>fact I think he and Mojo will be riding to Memphis with me in July.
>The Blues harp extravaganza is not a schlong thing at all....

Sorry about startin' up this kind of 'imagery' again. The list had a
complaint a month ago from one who did not appreciate it. Humble apologies
once again for any who took offense.  I actually hope there is a little
good natured competitiveness around this gig.

>*Harvey are you Comin'?*

It's lookin' good.  Good luck, and look forward to seein' you.  Don B, are
you in?

Harvey A. Andruss, III                  email: haandruss@xxxxxxx