Re: SBS's Anyone?

i for one play them.  i did in fact respond about the a having the
highest last note.  a c# 4 octaves above middle c.  i just wish they were
available in a better body than the 365 marine band.  they're next to
impossible to tune on the high end.  the a i got was tuned to the wrong
note value on the last two blow holes.  the whole harmonica needed
tuning right out of  the box.  the action of all the notes needed
resetting also.  i wish hohner would at least use screws instead of nails
to put these things together with.  my two favourite keys of sbs are the
a and f.  i like these because you get the low octave with the f and the
high one with the a without giving up any other notes and playability.  i
was talking to joe filisko about the sbs's and he doesn't like them.  he
doesn't like 365's in general.  he didn't say why.  fjm